Big Blue Ocean Cleanup logos for your own personal or business use. You can really do as much or as little as you like with it, but people have already put it on their websites, email signatures - even on a surfboard! The more visibility we have together, the more the oceans will benefit!
Running Your Own Beach Clean
Below is a guide to make it as easy and exciting as possible for you to organise your own beach clean in your area!
- Get support from us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know that you’re organising your own beach cleanup
- Download the 'Beach Clean Checklist'.
- Download the 'Notification Letter', fill in the details and email to your local council/government or the beach owner.
- Download the 'Event Safety Guidelines'.
- Download and print off a few of the 'Beach Clean Sign-in Sheets' to use at your beach clean.
- Create a 'Facebook' Event for your beach clean
Please note that you are fully liable for your beach clean event.
Beach Cleanup Equipment and T-Shirts
Once you have launched your beach clean event we will send you Big Blue T-Shirts, Hessian Eco Sacks and Protective Gloves. We recommend for all beach cleans that you use Hessian Sacks which are environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
Photography and Video
The Big Blue Website
The Big Blue website address is www.bigblueoceancleanup.org to help us spread the word!